Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Welcome to My K12 Technology Integration Blog!

This is my very first blog! It is my hope that we can begin exploring our interest and abilities to integrate technology across our prek-12 curriculum. There is a great deal of research already gathered on the impact of technology in instruction. We know that integration is a desired activity at all grade levels. Through this blog we can explore our ideas, fears, difficulties and support each other with potential support and solutions.

Blog-on!
cz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Discovering the acronmyms used to text by teens is interesting and scary at the same time.
SYL

Anonymous said...

Go through the simplest way to setup a web site for students and parents to access. I want to put class information and web sites to access from home or school.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more about the mimeoboard