Monday, July 16, 2007

Tech Ready Workshop - Moonlight Day 2

Please take a few minutes to let us know what you'd like to learn more about. Ideas might include:
-Spending time setting up a Class Blog and/or Wiki
-Setting up a student project with PhotoStory
-Setting up a student project with Publisher
-Setting up a student project with MovieMaker
-Setting up a student WebQuest

If there are other topics of interest, please let us know. We'll try our best to accomodate the majority of wants/needs.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like more on photostory.

Anonymous said...

PhotoStory

Anonymous said...

create a project using photostory

Anonymous said...

Work on powerpoint blending for First Grade Open Court.
First Grade Teachers

Anonymous said...

I would like more information on movie maker.

Anonymous said...

time for grade level projects
Excel exploration

Anonymous said...

I would love more time on setting up a wiki and using the mimio! Thanks

Anonymous said...

I would definitely like more information and how-to's on movie maker (editing and such).

Anonymous said...

mimio (the basics plus some extras)

Anonymous said...

I would like to spend more time on blogs and wikis

Anonymous said...

Time to use microsoft publisher to work on newsletters and creating brochures for students

Anonymous said...

Time to work on projects

Anonymous said...

I ned help with Excel and stting up a WebQuest

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn more about photostory and mimio.

Anonymous said...

I would like to spend more time on microsoft publisher working on newsletters and brochures.

Anonymous said...

I would like to explore webquesting and powerpoint and excel. I would also like to know more about survey monkey so I can use it to poll students and parents in the first few weeks of school.

Anonymous said...

I'm just trying to take in everything we went over today!